- Develop/Write/improve standard operate procedures/safe work practices for extruder and associated peripheral equipment
- Prepare maintenance plans
- Manage installation, commissioning and start-up of extruder and peripheral equipment
- Safe operation of extruder and peripheral equipment.
- Manage the polymer raw materials associated with the extruder (~ 100 to 160kg/day)
- Work effectively in a collaborative work place.
- Understands how to translate the information in safety data sheets into safe work practices.
- Familiar with hand tools (hand drills, socket wrenches).
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office)
- The job assignment will require the use of a full-face respirator on occasion. Medical evaluations are required for employees wearing respirators.
Will have completed a two or three-year college diploma
Ideal candidate will have had previous experience working with plastics
- Office and Laboratory Environment
- Less than 10% travel
- Job Location Acton, Massachusetts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.