Opportunities for Individual Growth
- The individual will have the opportunity to expand his/her fundamental knowledge gained during doctoral (Ph. D) program to solve practical, industrial problems in a cooperative environment between the selected university and Banzan
- Develop differentiated, potentially patentable solutions to well identified practical problems with defined boundary conditions including cost, ease of implementation, etc.
- Thorough understanding of literature, patents and competing technologies, and communicating to stakeholders
- Leverage experience of university professors and industrial consultants to expedite new product and process development.
- Develop and strengthen collaboration between university and Banzan
- Postdoctoral research
- Process development and optimization
- Adhesive formulation knowledge
- Failure analysis and troubleshooting while incorporating sound material science and analytical techniques
- Creative mindset with a bias for learning and action
- Ability to lead and act independently
- Ph. D. in Polymer Science and Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Polymer Chemistry
- Experience in the grafting of polyolefin with maleic anhydride is highly desirable.
- Adhesive formulation, broad hands-on knowledge of testing equipment
- Track record of publication and invention.